Kundalini Yoga teacher training Level 1
The training consists of five weekends, a full week and the examination weekend. Weekends will start at 19:00 on Friday and will be finished on 17:00 on Sunday. Every day starts with Sadhana, a morning discipline that will make you physically strong and mentally balanced. Days are filled with theory lessons, Yoga, meditation, group assignments and outdoor activities.
De next Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher training starts in February 2019.
Theme’s and dates
- Weekend 1 (22-24 February): What is Yoga, Breath, Posture, Yoga Anatomy, Yogic Lifestyle.
- Weekend 2 (5-7 April): Mantra, Japji Recitation, Yoga practice, Mudra’s, Muscle contraction, Meditation.
- Weekend 3 (24-26 May): Aquarius era, 7 Steps to happiness, Chakra’s, Postures.
- Week (30 juni -7 juli in Grube Louise Duitsland): Golden Link, Tuning in, Relaxation,The Mind, Gong, Mala, Tratakum, Western Anatomy, Yoga Filosofy, Humanology, Yogic Diet.
- Weekend 4 (20-22 September): Spiritual development, Identity of a teacher, Roles and Responsibility, Form and tuning.
- Weekend 5 (18-20 October): Sikh Dharma, 10 body’s, Challenges of teaching, Assignment.
- Weekend 6 (6-8 December): Exam, Evaluation.
Weekend’s start on Friday at 19:00 and end on Sunday at 18.00.
The week is a unique experience where we will go even deeper into the various aspects of Kundalini Yoga. Daily Sadhana, a Yogic cleansing diet and the positive environment will help you to become more conscious about your relationship with food, emotions, stress and family patterns. We will do long meditations and experience the power of group consciousness. The week is an experience for life and offers opportunities for transformation. The week will be held in the comfortable seminal house ‘Grube Louise’ in Germany.
This training is for everyone who
• wants to be a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher
• wants to gain knowledge about the science of Kundalini Yoga
• wants to integrate a yogic lifestyle into his or her job and daily life.
Teachers and team
Gurumarka has studied for 14 years in the ashram in New Mexico with Yogi Bhajan (The master of Kundalini Yoga). He teaches Kundalini Yoga since 1972 en has been training teachers in Europe since 1995.
Gurumarka also teaches: the Level 2 teacher training, Child Yoga teacher training, LifeMAP Strategic Planning for Personal Succes and does individual Coaching.
Our team approach ensures an optimal learning environment. Guest teachers and trainees will share from their years of experience, teaching about subjects they specialized in.
This offers you the opportunity to see and experience different styles of teaching.
All trainers are KRI/IKYTA certified.
Location for the weekends
Havelte / 0521-341289
The training takes place in a beautiful seminar house with large, light spaces, heated floors and comfortable 2 person rooms. The building is located in a forest so you will be surrounded by nature. It offers us a quiet, warm and safe atmosphere in which we can be together and do our work.
Location for the week
The week takes place in another beautiful seminar house, the ‘Grube Louise’ , a comfortable place in the natural surroundings of Westerwald.
This training is approved by KRI – Kundalini Reseach Institute. After succesfully finishing this training you will recieve the “International Kundalini Yoga Level 1 – Instructor” certificate.
You can read more about the benefits of doing an official KRI approved training here.
Prices start at € 3150, including training costs, registration, accommodation in the seminar house, vegetarian meals and the exam.
- € 3150 if paid before 1st of October 2018 (Discount €200)
- € 3250 if paid before 15th of January 2019 (Discount €100)
- € 3350 From the 15th of January 2019 (Full payment)
- € 3350 in 4 parts: Deposit of €500 + one payment of €850 and 2 payments of €1000
The small print
The English version of the Study terms PDF is currently being revised. Please contact us with any questions.